British Columbia, Canada welcomes your business investment. If you are considering locating a new business here, contact us for confidential, knowledgeable advice.
- Prompt and professional service to help you find the best location for your business anywhere in British Columbia
- A single point of contact to explore business location and expansion opportunities in British Columbia
Contact us for information and assistance with your investment in British Columbia.
Investor services include:
- Business Start-Up Assistance: We draw on an extensive network of government and industry knowledge, contacts, and experience to help you establish your business in British Columbia.
- Business Climate Information: We provide detailed information about critical decision points in choosing your business location, such as taxation, labour markets, business costs, permits, and regulations.
- Hosting and Site Tours: We can arrange tours to business locations throughout British Columbia, including visits to available sites, investigations of facilities, and meetings with community leaders.
- Suppliers of Business Services: We arrange and facilitate introductions and meetings with experts in tax, real estate, legal and government permitting agencies.
- Government Programs: We help you take advantage of federal, provincial and local government incentive and support programs that address your business needs.
- Major Investments Facilitation: Our Major Investments Office provides client-focused and personalized business services to help you save time and money, minimize risk, and maximize certainty as your project proposal moves through provincial government regulatory and approval processes. Visit the Major Investments Office website for more information and contact details.