View the Full Listing Details on Spacelist
About 1900 Garibaldi Way
Garibaldi Village Shopping Centre is comprised of 39,153 SF of rentable area, located directly on Highway 99 in Squamish. Squamish is a thriving community currently experiencing unprecedented growth. Recent investment in the area includes the $600 million upgrade to the Sea-to-Sky Highway and the $22 million installation of the Sea-to-Sky Gondola and facilities.
- Squamish has a population of over 19,500 people with median household incomes exceeding $88,000
- Strong exposure to all traffic traveling along the Sea-to-Sky Highway (Hwy 99) and Garibaldi Way and pylon signage available along Hwy 99
- Dominant shopping centre in the Sea-to-Sky corridor
- Diverse tenant mix anchored by Canadian Tire, London Drugs, BC Liquorstore, Dollarama, and Mark’s Work Wearhouse
- Ample parking available throughout the shopping centre
Squamish has experienced unparalleled growth of 13.1% between 2011 and 2016. The combined growth and recent completion of the $600 million upgrade to the Sea-to-Sky Highway have stimulated commercial development and solidified Squamish as a desirable residence for both Whistler and Metro Vancouver employees, in addition to those employed within Squamish.