Conference and Online Tool Support International Businesses in B.C.’S LNG Industry
The 2015 International LNG in BC conference in Vancouver, British Columbia, October 14 to 16, will help international companies find local business partners to support their operations in British Columbia’s growing natural gas sector.
The third annual conference on liquefied natural gas (LNG) in British Columbia provides an opportunity for businesses in the LNG industry to connect and network. In addition to more than 300 representatives from the energy sector taking part in the conference’s trade show exhibition, the conference draws leaders from government, industry, business and First Nations.
With global demand growing for cleaner energy and vast resources of natural gas located in British Columbia, the untapped opportunities and the future of the natural gas industry have drawn the attention of world-leading energy developers.
To support international industry players, British Columbia launched the LNG-Buy BC online tool in 2014. The tool helps proponents and contractors find British Columbia businesses that can supply the goods and services they need, and ensures that international businesses can find local partners to help them develop the LNG resource.
British Columbia is working to ensure that the LNG in BC conference provides opportunities for international businesses to connect with British Columbia partners. They will have many opportunities to meet and learn about potential business partnerships, including:
Join in this opportunity to build your business in British Columbia’s LNG industry:
- International Delegate Breakfast – International delegates will have time to meet senior government officials and network with leaders in the LNG industry.
- LNG-Buy BC tool – International companies will be able to post their business opportunities and connect with British Columbia companies that can supply goods and services to the LNG industry. The LNG-Buy BC tool will find links between potential partners.
- B2B sessions – LNG proponents and contractors at the conference can connect directly with British Columbia businesses that can meet their needs.
Contact the Ministry of International Trade to discover the benefits of British Columbia as a destination for investment, a partner for trade and innovation, and a source of quality goods, services, and resources around the world.
< Back to Success Stories
- Register today for the LNG in BC conference.
- Post your opportunity or business on the LNG-Buy BC tool.