Region: Lower Mainland/Southwest
Regional District: Squamish-Lillooet
Squamish, BC is a vibrant, growing community in the heart of Sea to Sky country, mid-way between Vancouver and Whistler. World class outdoor recreation assets draw people to visit and move here for a balanced lifestyle that offers some of the best mountain biking, rock climbing, kite boarding, hiking, and snowsport opportunities anywhere.
• Young, educated, adventure-driven pe... Read More
• Young, educated, adventure-driven people are flocking to Squamish for a change of lifestyle, and they are finding it. With one of the fastest growing population growth rates in the Province of B.C., Squamish has grown at 14% over the past five years to a population of 19,893 at the last census (2016). Approximately 74% of the population is under the age of 40, according to 2016 Census data.
• The median household income in Squamish is over $88,366— approximately 26% higher than the B.C. median household income ($69,995, 2016 census).
• Unique Outdoor Recreation Lifestyle – Nestled between ocean and mountains, the small-town setting, spectacular natural environment, and world class outdoor recreation make for a lifestyle few places can offer. Being ‘hardwired for adventure’, no other place offers so many outdoor recreation pursuits in such proximity.
• Multimodal Transportation Infrastructure (deep sea port, rail, highway) – Our infrastructure moves cargo to major markets worldwide and is connected to industrial land development opportunities. A newly upgraded highway improves travel time to Vancouver and Whistler (45 minutes each way).
• Expanding Business Community – Education, Tourism, Manufacturing, and Retail industries are experiencing growth in Squamish, with the majority of local businesses planning expansions.
View facts and figures about Squamish, BC to help inform your investment research. Click the title to expand and display the statistics.
NOTE: Driving distances are measured using the road/ferry network starting with a key point in a community (e.g main office address).
RE/MAX Commercial Advantage is proud to present one of the very first (and very few) fully licensed BC distilleries in Vancouver Exclusively For Sale. An incredible opportunity to capture a fully functioning distillery and tasting lounge with BCLDB and private store distribution in place. Immense po...
38922 Queens Way, Squamish, BC, V8B 0K8
38931 Production Way, Squamish, BC, V8B 0K4
Square Footage: 1824 Sq. Ft.
Gross Lease: $16 per Sq. Ft. per year, monthly $2432 plus Applicable taxes
Management Fee: 5% on gross lease amount
Utilities: Water is included in the and other utilities are paid by the tenant.
Minimum: 2-year lease with option to renew ...
Whistler, British Columbia is known as a world–class ski resort and one of the host cities for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games, but it is also now being recognized as home to one of the world’s preeminent resort planners.Ecosign Mountain Resort Planners has designed resorts and... continue
British Columbia boasts a range of opportunities in film, television, game development and virtual and altered reality. It’s what made Vancouver the ideal location for Vaudeville Studio’s new Canadian studio.
Vaudeville’s U.K. and U.S. post audio studios are based out of London... continue
Nano-Lit Technologies has embraced the importance of natural light in health and wellbeing, by developing quantum dot LED lighting fixtures with technology that mimics the highly saturated colours of sunlight. Nano-Lit delivers sunlight on demand by emulating the sun from sunrise to sunset... continue
View the list of First Nations with asserted traditional territory in this area.
Learn more about Building Relationships with B.C. First Nations.
What makes a city a truly great place to live – so great that it tops a list of desirable cities worldwide? It's a hot debate, with every...
British Columbia is really, really big. The province is bigger than France and Germany combined and about double the size of California. Almost 64%...
The Vancouver Island and Coast region is located on the west coast of British Columbia and includes all of Vancouver Island, the Gulf Islands and s...
Investors are attracted to British Columbia’s strong economic fundamentals, its proximity to the U.S. market, its highly skilled work force, ...
British Columbia has a vibrant Trade and Investment environment. Learn about recent industry success stories
throughout the province and across our many industry sectors.
Keep informed through our social networking sites. Follow us to join the conversation.