Region: Lower Mainland/Southwest
Regional District: Squamish-Lillooet
Squamish, BC is a vibrant, growing community in the heart of Sea to Sky country, mid-way between Vancouver and Whistler. World class outdoor recreation assets draw people to visit and move here for a balanced lifestyle that offers some of the best mountain biking, rock climbing, kite boarding, hiking, and snowsport opportunities anywhere.
• Young, educated, adventure-driven pe... Read More
• Young, educated, adventure-driven people are flocking to Squamish for a change of lifestyle, and they are finding it. With one of the fastest growing population growth rates in the Province of B.C., Squamish has grown at 14% over the past five years to a population of 19,893 at the last census (2016). Approximately 74% of the population is under the age of 40, according to 2016 Census data.
• The median household income in Squamish is over $88,366— approximately 26% higher than the B.C. median household income ($69,995, 2016 census).
• Unique Outdoor Recreation Lifestyle – Nestled between ocean and mountains, the small-town setting, spectacular natural environment, and world class outdoor recreation make for a lifestyle few places can offer. Being ‘hardwired for adventure’, no other place offers so many outdoor recreation pursuits in such proximity.
• Multimodal Transportation Infrastructure (deep sea port, rail, highway) – Our infrastructure moves cargo to major markets worldwide and is connected to industrial land development opportunities. A newly upgraded highway improves travel time to Vancouver and Whistler (45 minutes each way).
• Expanding Business Community – Education, Tourism, Manufacturing, and Retail industries are experiencing growth in Squamish, with the majority of local businesses planning expansions.
View facts and figures about Squamish, BC to help inform your investment research. Click the title to expand and display the statistics.
NOTE: Driving distances are measured using the road/ferry network starting with a key point in a community (e.g main office address).
RE/MAX Commercial Advantage is proud to present one of the very first (and very few) fully licensed BC distilleries in Vancouver Exclusively For Sale. An incredible opportunity to capture a fully functioning distillery and tasting lounge with BCLDB and private store distribution in place. Immense po...
5-40437 Tantalus Road, Squamish, BC, V8B 0N2
2,193 SQFT COMMERCIAL/RETAIL. This high-visiblty, ground floor commercial-retail unit is located in the popular Spectacle Building in Garibaldi Estates. Formerly a Real Estate office and is now run as a Shared Office that has been very profitable for the Seller. Presently only one occupant using app...
10 Tantalus Road, Squamish, BC, V8B 0N2
Stunning commercial/retail unit for sale in this high-visibilty location in the popular Spectacle Building in Garibaldi Estates. Stunning recent renovations that would be ideal for any fitness or health related business. Polished concrete floors, bathrooms with amazing showers, large change rooms et...
Whistler, British Columbia is known as a world–class ski resort and one of the host cities for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games, but it is also now being recognized as home to one of the world’s preeminent resort planners.Ecosign Mountain Resort Planners has designed resorts and... continue
British Columbia boasts a range of opportunities in film, television, game development and virtual and altered reality. It’s what made Vancouver the ideal location for Vaudeville Studio’s new Canadian studio.
Vaudeville’s U.K. and U.S. post audio studios are based out of London... continue
Nano-Lit Technologies has embraced the importance of natural light in health and wellbeing, by developing quantum dot LED lighting fixtures with technology that mimics the highly saturated colours of sunlight. Nano-Lit delivers sunlight on demand by emulating the sun from sunrise to sunset... continue
View the list of First Nations with asserted traditional territory in this area.
Learn more about Building Relationships with B.C. First Nations.
The Thompson-Okanagan development region is the third-most populous in the province after the Mainland-Southwest and Vancouver Island-Coast develop...
Harmful bacteria exist on commonly touched surfaces including railings, handles and doorknobs. Some people may not realize that copper has unique a...
British Columbia has a diverse climate, landscape and product mix that supports over 3,000 local food and beverage producers. An exciting opportuni...
In the heart of British Columbia lie vibrant communities stimulated by abundant natural resources and recreational opportunities.
The Cariboo Deve...
British Columbia has a vibrant Trade and Investment environment. Learn about recent industry success stories
throughout the province and across our many industry sectors.
Keep informed through our social networking sites. Follow us to join the conversation.