Region: Lower Mainland/Southwest
Regional District: Squamish-Lillooet
Squamish, BC is a vibrant, growing community in the heart of Sea to Sky country, mid-way between Vancouver and Whistler. World class outdoor recreation assets draw people to visit and move here for a balanced lifestyle that offers some of the best mountain biking, rock climbing, kite boarding, hiking, and snowsport opportunities anywhere.
• Young, educated, adventure-driven pe... Read More
• Young, educated, adventure-driven people are flocking to Squamish for a change of lifestyle, and they are finding it. With one of the fastest growing population growth rates in the Province of B.C., Squamish has grown at 14% over the past five years to a population of 19,893 at the last census (2016). Approximately 74% of the population is under the age of 40, according to 2016 Census data.
• The median household income in Squamish is over $88,366— approximately 26% higher than the B.C. median household income ($69,995, 2016 census).
• Unique Outdoor Recreation Lifestyle – Nestled between ocean and mountains, the small-town setting, spectacular natural environment, and world class outdoor recreation make for a lifestyle few places can offer. Being ‘hardwired for adventure’, no other place offers so many outdoor recreation pursuits in such proximity.
• Multimodal Transportation Infrastructure (deep sea port, rail, highway) – Our infrastructure moves cargo to major markets worldwide and is connected to industrial land development opportunities. A newly upgraded highway improves travel time to Vancouver and Whistler (45 minutes each way).
• Expanding Business Community – Education, Tourism, Manufacturing, and Retail industries are experiencing growth in Squamish, with the majority of local businesses planning expansions.
View facts and figures about Squamish, BC to help inform your investment research. Click the title to expand and display the statistics.
NOTE: Driving distances are measured using the road/ferry network starting with a key point in a community (e.g main office address).
c/o 1685 Pandosy St, Vancouver, BC
*** PRICE REDUCTION ***
@A Private MRI Clinic in a very good location in the Greater Vancouver Area. Owners are experts in the field. The MRI Machine is very specialized and advanced compared to other existing machines. Business is only 3 years old, and on its way to ...
60180 British Columbia 99, Squamish, BC, V8B 0P6
LocationThe subject property is located along the East side of the Sea-to-Sky Highway, approximately 24 km north of Squamish, 35 km south of Whistler, and 86 km north of Vancouver. This location has excellent exposure, with approximately 11,225 vehicles passing it per day.**(BC Ministry of Transport...
303 - 5855 Cowrie Street, Sechelt, BC
A unique opportunity: Own a well-established sea kayak touring company with a quarter-century history of successfully operating in Gwaii Haanas National Park, British Columbia, Canada. This is a turn-key business opportunity which includes nearly everything the new owner will require in order to ...
Whistler, British Columbia is known as a world–class ski resort and one of the host cities for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games, but it is also now being recognized as home to one of the world’s preeminent resort planners.Ecosign Mountain Resort Planners has designed resorts and... continue
Nano-Lit Technologies has embraced the importance of natural light in health and wellbeing, by developing quantum dot LED lighting fixtures with technology that mimics the highly saturated colours of sunlight. Nano-Lit delivers sunlight on demand by emulating the sun from sunrise to sunset... continue
Virtual reality, altered reality and video gaming are big business in British Columbia, and local companies have been attracting partnerships and investment from compatible international enterprises. It’s easy for businesses here to collaborate with Asian businesses because of frequent... continue
View the list of First Nations with asserted traditional territory in this area.
Learn more about Building Relationships with B.C. First Nations.
With the coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) affecting business operations globally, the Government of Canada and the Province of British Columbia...
The Northeast region of British Columbia is characterized by rural communities and picturesque landscapes. This region is bordered by the Yukon and...
As the second-largest region in the province, Nechako is an area of vast wilderness and vibrant communities full of resource and business developme...
Bordering the Pacific Ocean, British Columbia’s North Coast region is rich with forests, mountains and rugged coastlines. This is where the b...
British Columbia has a vibrant Trade and Investment environment. Learn about recent industry success stories
throughout the province and across our many industry sectors.
Keep informed through our social networking sites. Follow us to join the conversation.