The surrounding neighbourhood is home to venture capital firms attracted to an area with one of the highest concentrations of life sciences and technology companies in the world. Cambridge Innovation Center itself is home to more than 500 technology businesses.
The Canadian Technology Accelerator in Boston welcomes its first companies in 2013 for up to three months at a time.
The Hub puts small to mid-size technology companies in the middle of:
- one of Boston’s largest shared-work accelerators, now in its 15th year of operation
- the world’s greatest concentration of technology, life science and venture capital companies
- opportunities to meet mentors, including members of the C100, a select group of influential Canadians active in the technology sector
Cambridge Innovation Center provides:
- top-tier office space with flexible configurations to accommodate growth
- reception services to greet guests
- comprehensive office services, including mail and package handling and high speed (100Mb) LAN connections
- high availability Internet connections with multiple carrier connections totaling 300 mbps
- a secure facility, featuring computerized access control and video surveillance for protection of intellectual property, software and systems
- networking events with potential partners and investors