Exporting allows you to expand the horizons of your small business beyond the local market.
Export Navigator’s community-based advisors provide FREE support and ongoing guidance to help your business grow outside of B.C.
Whether you need export advice or help with developing export strategies and researching new markets, we are standing by to connect you with expert guidance.
Are You Ready to Sell Beyond Your Current Market?
- Has your company received sales inquiries from outside of British Columbia?
- Does your company have excess production capacity or the ability to scale operations?
- Is your company’s management willing to dedicate time and money to develop a new market for a sustained period of time?
- Is your company willing to conduct market research?
- Does your product or service have a competitive advantage (quality, price, innovation, etc.) over similar products in your target market?
- Is your company able to secure financing to adapt, ship, and market your product in your target market?
Export Navigator Services
The program offers access to community-based export specialists who can provide a personalized, step-by-step approach to exporting and help connect your business to the appropriate market information, export programs, financial services, and business development experts at every stage of the process.
Who is Eligible?
Export Navigator is open to growth-oriented small and medium-sized businesses in B.C. in select regional service areas. Businesses must be willing to commit resources to the planning process, and sustaining a market entry strategy.
Export Navigator provides services in the following regions:
Cariboo & Northeast
Community Futures Fraser Fort George
Community Futures Peace Liard
Community Futures Central Kootenay
Community Futures North Okanagan
Community Futures Pacific Northwest
Vancouver Island North
Community Futures Alberni-Clayoquot
Vancouver Island South
Community Futures Cowichan
Specialized services are available for:
CFDC of Central Interior First Nations
Small Business BC
Small Business BC
Learn more about the Federal Trade Accelerator Program
, for businesses in the Lower Mainland and those outside of the pilot communities. The Province’s network of international Trade and Investment Representatives
and trade professionals are also available to help you with inquiries.
For more information about the Export navigator Program, please email: email@example.com or visit www.exportnavigator.ca