Run by the Vancouver Board of Trade, the Trade Accelerator Program provides small-medium sized companies (prmarily located in the Lower Mainland) with access to Canada's top exporting advisors, resources and contacts; giving them the training and support they need to become successful international traders in their specific business sector.
Through a series of in-depth workshop sessions with trade and industry experts, Canadian business leaders learn to overcome export barriers and reach new markets faster.
Through the Trade Accelerator Program you will learn to:
- Navigate the complex global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada's resources on trade and investment
- Benefit from customized, face-to-face mentorship and advice
- Become familiar with international best practices
- Develop and implement a new-market entry plan
- Achieve export readiness
- Expand your global trade footprint to grow revenue
TAP supports participants through four in-person days comprising of a two-day workshop, export planning day and mentorship. Explore Trade Accelerator Program details.