301 6th Ave South
Offering for Sale of SHARES
(0736458 BC Ltd)
301 6th Ave South
Cranbrook BC V1C 2H9 250-426-7744
- Price: $340500 + $8000 (5000+3000) (UCC) for assets and supplies( Price valid until June 30, 2019)
- Turn key business that does, Bookkeeping, Personal and Corporate Tax returns
- Grown every year in sales for 20 years,
- $340,500 current gross annual sales to Sept. 2018 All office stations, computers, cabinets, new monitored security system as well as advanced networking system, currently being installed and general office supplies included
- Current owner is willing to work part time for a few years for support and training if needed for an hourly wage.
- ASKING $340500 for shares, plus $8,000 (est. UCC value) in office furniture, equipment and supplies, Membership and license for Pure Bookkeeping. ($6000 included) Sale is for 100% of Shares of the business
- A black cat named “Nibbles” goes with the business (negotiable)
3 year renewable lease at current location 900 Square feet @ $1000 per month includes Heat, electricity, taxes, city utilities, yard maintenance (not snow removal). Has built in air conditioning.
Operations/Business Products and Services
- All staff will remain, Web site includes and Facebook listings. WWW.ROBINSINKANDTAXES.CA
- Payroll services, GST, PST reporting, T1 generals, including Rental properties, sole proprietors, Partnership bookkeeping, T2 incorporated Taxes and Bookkeeping. Specializing in QuickBooks, some Sage,
- Full customer list.
- Room for growth by ‘selling’ services to local accounting firms.
- Teaching a basic tax course in the High school would stimulate more business.
- Set up a few days in the senior facilities to do taxes for the tenants that have mobility issues.
7 completed working stations, including all computers, printers, monitors, shredders, phones, Wi-Fi, networking equipment, building/monitored security system, advanced encryption server system (new) ,portable storages, 7 - 4 drawer filing cabinets, 2 wide 4 drawer filing cabinets, 2 wood storage cupboards, shelving units x 3, fridge, microwave, water cooler, coffee machines, and current supplies on hand.
Current operation has 7 position (1 part time tax season). 6 days a week open in tax season and 5 days a week for 9 months of year.
- The staff have a lot of fun and are all happy here. My staff is what gives my business its value.
- There is me the owner, Debby my office manager in charge of Bookkeeping and Cheryl in charge of Taxes.
- We do many webinars to stay current with tax and software changes
- I am getting older and wish to work part time as I enter my retirement years.
- There are three other comparable businesses in Cranbrook. Two only focus on Taxes, Another, smaller one is more full service like my business.
- Incorporated in 2005, operated as a sole proprietor since 1999.
Financials are available to qualified purchasers.
About Cranbrook BC and the East Kootenay Region in BC Canada
We all live in a part of the world that many people from other parts of Canada as well as other countries want to live in. Cranbrook is at the base of the Rocky Mountains. We have 4 or 4 lakes within 30 miles. . World class skiing and our own airport with daily flights to Calgary and Vancouver. 4 hour drive to Spokane Washington and 4 hour drive to Calgary Alberta. We have some of the best hunting regions in North America as well as world class golf courses. We have our own College with some university programs and we also have The “Kootenay Ice” Western Hockey League team” Our City has 20,000 people with about 60,000 total in the East Kootenay region. We are the Key City of the Kootenays and our Hospital is the Regional District Center.
By viewing the business opportunities on the Trade and Invest British Columbia website, you are agreeing to be bound by the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability terms found here: http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/home/disclaimer as well as the following terms and conditions:
Your Own Risk
The Government of British Columbia is not responsible for any of the content in any of the opportunities listed on this website. The Government of British Columbia has vetted the opportunities solely for its internal administrative purposes and has not vetted the appropriateness, viability, profitability or risk of any of the opportunities listed on this website. Thus, the Government of British Columbia does not endorse, recommend, advise on, promote or make any representations about the opportunities, including whether they may be viable or profitable. The Government of British Columbia is neither a principal nor an agent of any of the opportunities listed on this website or the entities offering the opportunities. The information in the database, including opportunities, is neither an offer to sell securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities.
If you decide to invest in any of the opportunities you do so entirely at your own risk. You are solely responsible for full compliance with all applicable laws and/or regulations under your respective jurisdiction and you should inform yourself and should take appropriate advice as to the possible legal and tax consequences which you may encounter should you invest in any of these opportunities.
These terms may be modified without notice. In the event that changes are made to these terms, the modified version will be reposted on this website. Continued use of the opportunities constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.