View the Full Listing Details on Spacelist
About Pacific Business Park
• Each office has a 10-foot ceiling and an 8-foot door with its own lock and key. After hours, entrance to the building is restricted. The tenant will be given an access fob.
• For your visiting clients, the unit features an attractive waiting area with comfortable seating.
• The kitchen is equipped with a sink, refrigerator, coffee machine, and electric kettle, and the tenants will have access to the elegant and sophisticated boardroom on a shared basis. The boardroom can comfortably seat six to ten people.
• The unit is equipped with a hybrid IP-PBX. • Four Ethernet ports are supplied in each room for user flexibility for PC/Printer/Scanner/Fax/IP phone, as well as dedicated active ports for phone/data lines.
• There is plenty of free parking around the building for you and your clients. On a rental basis, a private covered reserved parking place is also available.
• If needed, separate IT server equipment space is also available.
• On the same floor, there is a well-kept shared washroom reserved for the 2nd-floor occupants.
• There is also an elevator in the building.
• A shopping complex on the building's south side features Boston Pizza, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Subway, London Drugs, and other stores within a 1-2 minute walk. The location is convenient to a gas station and a bus stop.