Digital Communications and Telecommunications
British Columbia has an advanced communications infrastructure. Modern digital telephone, broadcasting, cable, and wireless services will meet your information and e-business needs.
Our advanced telecommunications gives British Columbia one of the highest rate of broadband and overall Internet connectivity in Canada.
- An extensive fibre optic network spans the province, giving easy access to the Internet from most locations.
- Advanced mobile networks provide 4G LTE wireless service for business needs such as international roaming and broadband Internet.
- High-performance networks are available at all research and educational institutions to support innovation, collaboration and technological advancement.
- Broadband connectivity links most communities, connecting businesses and customers in British Columbia.
- E-services and information technology support are here to support your business.
- Rates are competitive with other North American locations.