Trade and Investment Representatives
Trade and Investment Representatives help international businesses discover the benefits of British Columbia as a destination for investment, a partner for trade and innovation, and source of quality goods, services, and resources around the world. They also help British Columbia businesses contact potential buyers, investors, and other key partners in global markets.
Our Trade and Investment Representatives welcome contact from investors, buyers, and exporters from all sectors. They can help make the right connections on business questions, including:
Services for investors
- Strategic support to analyze and implement investment decisions
- Detailed information about our economic and business conditions
- Assistance in establishing new enterprises
- Tours, introductions, and events to help investors make connections and evaluate opportunities
Services for buyers
- Connecting international buyers of British Columbia products and services with qualified suppliers
- The B.C. Business Network interactive database of links to suppliers serving international markets
- Trade missions and events to bring British Columbia suppliers to international buyers
Services for exporters
- International market intelligence and trade leads
- Market strategies and advice
- Contacts to an extensive network of international industry, government, and community influencers and partners
- Trade missions, events, seminars, and training to introduce exporters to world markets
- The B.C. Business Network, profiling British Columbia products and services to international buyers.
Discover how our Trade and Investment Representative network can support your business interests.
Click the name of an office to contact the team nearest you today.